Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas Everyone,
                I didn’t do this letter last year, but I though so many wonderful thing are happening this year, I had to share it.
First in January, Devin and I welcomed Vance Edmond Carber into the family.  Van is such a happy baby.  I really mean it.  He is always laughing and smiling.

  




At first, I don’t think Zelda knew what to make of him.  I think she thought that I had just bought him the world’s best baby doll, but that has all changed.  She really loves him and when he falls, she runs over and rubs his leg or head.  Whatever she thinks he hurt.  She is such a good big sister!
Zelda turned two in October.  I can’t believe where the time is going.  I fell as if it was only yesterday when she was born and now Van is 11 month old!  It’s crazy@
All of the animals have warmed up to the kids.  Boba Fett is one of the favorites, despite how Devin feels about him.  He is the most patient dog I have ever known.  Zelda can pull his tail and jump on him and all he does his kiss her back.  Gonzo the orange cat has fallen in love with Van.  If you can’t find Gonzo, he is with Van.

Devin and I started school in the fall.  I am taking graduate classes at Stockton College and Devin is attending Atlantic Cape Community College.  We both figured that if we want better jobs, we need more education.  I am hoping that I can get a teaching job soon.  Many teachers in my school district were hired while they were working on their certifications, so there is hope.

I also want to thank Aunt Ellen and Uncle Harry for getting Zelda the baby boy doll.  Van loves it!  I am not sure what he likes.  I think he likes that they eyes move because he keeps shutting the baby’s eyelids.


Merry Christmas to everyone!  Devin and I are very happy, but also very exhausted!  SO if anyone want to come and babysit to happy kids just let us know.:)

In Christ

Nancy
Devin
Zelda
Vance (Van)

P.S.  I have to add a picture of Zelda’s and mommy’s buddies!





No comments:

Post a Comment