Thursday, April 14, 2011

Let's see how random I can see!


Ok so I haven’t posted anything in a long time.  I have a good reason for that though.  I went back to work after having Van. There are so many things that I want to do and not enough time for all of them.  Let’s see how random I can be.  Try to stay with me now.
 I started editing my book again.  I have not idea when or if I will finish this. 
I applied to graduate school.  Am I crazy?  Well probably but I still hope to get in.  Not sure how many classes I can handle. Maybe start with one and then see how that goes. I have my elementary school certification, and now I want to go back and get my special ed cert.  I am a personal aide at Atlantic county special services.  It is so hard to find an elementary ed job, so if I have elementary and special ed certs I shouldn’t have any problem finding a job.  Maybe my school will hire me.
 I am playing so much World of Warcraft.  Actually haven’t played all week but a girl needs to sleep.  I try to play after the kids go to bed, but as I said before there are so, many things that I want to do.
I love my job and it’s a great thing because I don’t know if I would want to leave my kids all day if I didn’t love it.  Well I need the money, so there’s always that.  But it would make it more difficult if I hated my job.  I can’t imagine what it would be like if I still worked for Payless.  Nothing against shoes but really it would have been tough. 
So I get home and all I want to do is play with my kids.  I could hold Van for hours.  He just looks up and smiles.  Love it. He is starting to do that cooing stuff.  It’s so cute. It’s as if he is trying to talk to you.


Now Zelda is just crazy.  She runs around the house and somehow always ends up in the kitchen.  She takes things off of my pantry shelf and puts them all over the place.  There was spaghetti sauce in the bathroom and tomato paste on the windowsill in the living room.  Why does this girl like tomatoes so much?  One day she took all of the baby soap out of the bathroom and put them all on a shelf in Devin’s office. Devin said, “Wow she is so your daughter.”  Not that I have OCD or anything.  I just like stuff to be clean.  Well maybe a little OCD but not to where it makes my life crazy.  I just make people around me crazy.  
I want to write another book.  I had a very strange dream last week.  It was so strange that I got out of bed, took my tape recorder out, and recorded what I dreamt about.  I am still trying to remember some things and put some of the pieces of the story together.  I think it would make a good book or a sci-fi channel movie.  Either way, it was weird.  I think I will save that for another post, or this would go on forever.
 
So here, I am late at night when I should be in bed, doing all sorts of things.  I even went into the attic and found old arts and crafts stuff.  I was trying to find stuff to do with the kids in school and now I have all of the projects that I can do with Zelda.    
Well I had better go to bed.  I have to work tomorrow.  Wish I could sleep, but my mind is on overdrive.   Good thing I have lots of stuff that I want to do.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment